AIR FRANCE introduces seat selection for medium-haul flights
Passengers can now choose seats in advance
Customers can now select their seat in the AIR FRANCE Economy cabin up to one year before departure, giving them more choice with various paid seat options.
The new seat policy is applicable to all AIR FRANCE medium-haul flights, as well as on JOON-operated flights.
To help our passengers have the best possible flight experience, the following customers can select a ‘Standard Seat’ free of charge in the Economy cabin up to one year before departure:
- Flying Blue Silver, Gold and Platinum members
- C2000 members / Skippers
- SkyMiles Silver, Gold and Diamond members
- Customers booked in Y, B & M class
- Corporates (excl. BlueBiz) and customers travelling on Flex Fares, thanks to a ‘2-step’ exemption process. After completing their booking, customers can select their seat free of charge in Your Reservations.
- Families travelling with children will continue to be pre-seated free of charge if they do not purchase standard Economy seats in advance.
- Customers who have already selected a standard Economy seat before the Standard Seat Selection implementation will retain this seat assignment free of charge.
- Customers who choose not to purchase a standard Economy seat in advance (during the reservation window) can select a standard Economy seat free of charge during check-in.