Kenya Airways is the national carrier of Kenya, offering an extensive network of connected flights across the African continent. The SkyTeam partnership opens up a world of travel for their passengers.
The pride of AfricaKenya Airways is the leading regional carrier to Africa, operating from its hub in Nairobi, Kenya. Established in 1977, Kenya Airways has been strategic partner of KLM since 1996. Kenya Airways is proud to be full partner in the Flying Blue programme offering passengers the many benefits of an extensive range of attractive airline and non-airline awards. Kenya Airways offers you smooth travel with dedicated services, streamlined connections and the ease of online booking and payment.
Member benefitsBecause Kenya Airways is a member of the SkyTeam alliance, Flying Blue members can enjoy the many SkyTeam benefits worldwide.
Flying Blue members also earn:
- Award Miles
- Level Miles
Earning possibilitiesFlying Blue members can earn:
- a minimum of 500 Award and Level Miles on most tickets for domestic flights between Nairobi and Mombasa, Kisumu, Malindi en Kigali, Dar Es Salam, Entebbe, and Bujumbara, Zanzibar, Eldoret and Kilimanjaro.
- a minimum of 750 Award and Level Miles on most tickets for international flights
- all flights marketed as KQ, AF, KL or SkyTeam and operated by Kenya Airways
- all flights of the following routes in either direction, provided the ticket shows a KQ flight number and is operated by Precision Air:
- between Nairobi and Zanzibar, Kilimanjaro, Mombasa or Dar Es Salam
- between Mombasa and Zanzibar
|Cabin Class||Sub-Class||% Accrual|
|C, D, I||150%|
|Economy Class||Y, B, M||100%|
|U, K, H||75%|
|L, Q, T, R, E, N||50%|
- The following booking classes are not valid for Miles accrual: X, O.
- The purchase of award tickets and other similar tickets will not earn you any Miles.
- Tickets in some classes may earn fewer or no Miles.
Flying Blue members can spend Miles on all flights marketed as and operated by Kenya Airways.