Delta Air Lines
Delta is the world's second largest airline in terms of passengers carried and the leading US carrier across the Atlantic, offering daily flights to 493 destinations in 87 countries.
Atlantic crossingCovering six continents, Delta flies to all corners of the globe. The airline has grown from a crop-dusting company to one of the biggest aviation companies in the world. Whether you want to fly to Amsterdam or to Salt Lake City, Delta will take you there. Its main hub is located in Atlanta, but Delta is also active in Cincinnati, Memphis, Paris, and other major cities. The airline has greatly expanded its options for customers flying between the US and Australia by our joint venture with Virgin Australia in 2011.
Member benefitsDelta is a member of the SkyTeam alliance. Therefore, Flying Blue members can enjoy the many SkyTeam benefits worldwide.
Flying Blue members also earn:
- Award Miles
- Level Miles
Earning possibilitiesFlying Blue members can earn:
- a minimum of 500 Award and Level Miles on most tickets for domestic flights
- a minimum of 750 Award and Level Miles on most tickets for international flights
|Cabin Class||Sub-Class||% Accrual|
|First Class||F, A, P, G||150%|
|Business Class||J, C, D, I||150%|
|Economy Class||Y, B, M, S||100%|
|Q, K, L||50%|
|U, T, X, V, E||25%|
- The following booking classes are not valid for Miles accrual: R, O, N.
- The purchase of award tickets and other similar tickets will not earn you any Miles.
- Tickets in some classes may earn fewer or no Miles.